1. Why it’s important (and how) to engage internal stakeholders
Communicate clearly and persuasively, and align towards a common mission and vision.
2. We build tech products, but usually the hard part is not the tech, but the people. Different teams with different agendas, “irrational" decision-making, feature requests coming out of nowhere, lack of strategic direction. If you’ve read this far, you know the drill.
3. “Unpack” these problems and share battle-tested tools that have helped me in my work as a PM and consultant, and that I hope are useful to you as well. There are hard limits into what we can fix as PMs in a broader organization, but there’s also a lot we can do (and should be aware of) to drastically cut down on stakeholder alignment challenges.
4. Tools to help you A framework to manage your internal stakeholders and communications strategically and 4 tools to help you communicate more clearly (and persuasively)
5. And many more strategies Such as techniques to help a group reach consensus without (much) discussion and approaches to gradually lead stakeholders to think about problems first, instead of features (solutions).
This Masterclass is designed for Product Managers working at B2B organizations where there’s a need to interact with multiple functional areas outside of the core product team (e.g. Execs, Marketing, Sales, Support, etc.)
Moved from developing products to developing Product Managers. Much more interested in the human side of product development than the technology. Co-founder at career.pm, a personalized learning platform and community for PMs.
Want to sponsor? Contact us to find out more.