1. Always question what they say
There’s a saying among researchers, ‘Do a quant survey with 100 people and learn ten things. Do a qual study with ten people and learn 100 things.’ You will learn when research is only providing you a false sense of security.
2. How to be a better consumer of research results If these insights were rabbits, how do stakeholders know which insights (rabbits) are worth chasing? What leads to the best business and design opportunities?
3. Get the best value from a qualitative and quantitative study In this Masterclass, we will be going over which methodology to apply to a research question. We will discuss how to weigh appropriately, act upon, or be critical of the resulting research findings.
4. Tools to help you Know when research is only providing you a false sense of security. Be a better consumer of research results.
5. And many more strategies Learn how to catch the best rabbits!
This Masterclass is designed for designers, product managers, and decision-makers who commission and consume research.
Lauren Isaacson is a market and user experience research consultant from Vancouver, British Columbia. She began her career doing research and brand strategy for digital ad agencies in California, but left that world behind and gravitated towards a research career after moving to Canada in 2009. She’s the current chapter co-chair of the Qualitative Research Consultants Association Pacific Northwest Chapter and the BC chapter of the Marketing Research and Intelligence Association's former chair. Lauren is passionate about helping the research community to grow, hosting research meetups in her home, and helping the environment, by doing volunteer work and making donations as a member of 1% for the Planet.
Want to sponsor? Contact us to find out more.