💡 WHAT WILL YOU LEARN?
1. Test Assumptions, Not Ideas
The Lean Startup popularized the idea of testing the assumptions that need to be true in order for your ideas to work.
2. Build it and test it It can be challenging, however, to see our own assumptions let alone test them.
3. Discovery process In this Masterclass, you’ll learn a structured approach for how to take an idea, break it down into its underlying assumptions, and quickly prioritize the ones that need to be tested.
4. Tools to help you Finally, you’ll learn a simple framework for how to design fast and better.
5. And many more strategies Such as effective assumption tests so that you can quickly identify what to build.
😊 WHO SHOULD ATTEND?
This Masterclass is designed for:
a) Product Managers and Product Owners that want to learn how to be a truly strong product manager or jumping into a role in a platform product.
b) Product Leaders responsible for building a strong product management and design organization
c) Founders that are playing the product role for their company.
⭐ ABOUT THE INSTRUCTOR:
Teresa Torres teaches a structured and sustainable approach to continuous discovery that helps product teams infuse their daily product decisions with customer input. She’s coached hundreds of teams at companies of all sizes, from early-stage start-ups to global enterprises and has taught over 6500 product people core discovery skills through the Product Talk Academy. She’s the author of the upcoming book, Continuous Discovery Habits and blogs at ProductTalk.org.
Want to sponsor? Contact us to find out more.