1. Your way to a strategic role as a product leader
While a product manager’s role should be strategic, in practice, it’s often a tactical one, with a focus on execution and delivering a set of features.
2. Reflect on your role It’s easy to feel stuck in the role of a backlog administrator instead of a product leader. How do you take on a more strategic role?
3. Spread your influence In this Masterclass, you’ll learn how to align teams by crafting a clear vision and to spread your influence and way of thinking across your organization.
4. Tools to help you Product managers and senior product leaders will gain tools to craft a compelling vision and help others internalize your vision, and use it in everyday decision-making. Senior leaders who have developed product intuition through years of hard lessons will gain communication tools to help others develop an intuition for making decisions like you would.
5. And many more strategies You’ll walk away with practical techniques to level up and elevate your role as you build successful, world-changing products.
This Masterclass is designed for Product Managers who want to level up and senior product leaders who want to increase their influence in the organization.
Radhika Dutt is an entrepreneur and product leader who has participated in four acquisitions as a result of the products she built; two of these were companies she founded. She currently advises organizations from high-tech startups to government agencies on product thinking. She's the author of an upcoming book on Radical Product Thinking that's scheduled for launch in September 2021 with Berrett Koehler - the book gives readers a systematic approach for building successful products that bring about the change we want to see in the world. Radhika graduated from MIT with an SB and M.Eng in Electrical Engineering, and speaks nine languages while learning her tenth. You can follow her on her Medium publication or on LinkedIn.