1. The five phases of design thinking
A deep dive into the five phases of design thinking will help teams understand and focus on their problems and explore better solutions.
2. The lean development practices It’s not enough just to understand the problem and explore solutions, It's equally important to apply lean development practices to have a greater chance of achieving business outcomes.
3. How to apply customer journey mapping Learn how to apply customer journey mapping throughout the lifecycle of your agile product to maximize your investment into developing the most effective product possible.
4. Tools to help you Models that help define the five stages of the design thinking, as well as tools like personas, empathy maps, and customer journey maps.
5. And many more strategies On how to hear and feel the voice of the customer, to lead to more market opportunities.
This Masterclass is designed for product managers, product owners and designers that want to maximize their agile development project.
Stefan Haas is co-founder and CEO of #PoDojo where we help people create sustainable products customers love. Stefan is passionate about teaching and coaching product people in lean and agile methods to solve real problems of customers. As CEO of the growing network of partners his main objective is to transform the company into a sustainable business. As coach he helps his clients to tackle complex product strategy questions, design an agile organisation, nurture an innovation culture, and establish an entrepreneurial leadership style that enables independent autonomous product and innovation teams to strive.
Catherine Louis is a Certified Scrum TrainerTM, independent Agile coach, and co-founder of the #PoDojo, who lives in North Carolina. With over 20 years of experience in complex product development in both software & hardware, Catherine has previously led Agile transition efforts in top telecommunications firms and worked with North Carolina State University to conduct research on Agile Test-Driven development. She has conducted years of research and training on “building security” into your product, verifying that security protection mechanisms are in place and working before it’s too late. Catherine regularly speaks at Agile20XX conferences, is a lead for the “Working With Customers” track, and runs the AgileRTP meetup group, one of the largest Agile meetup groups in the US.